Scrapbooking is a kind of needlework, in which, using special materials and tools, you can create an album with photos, a postcard, a mini-album or travelbook. Like all kinds of needlework, he has its own story and it can be read in detail here.
Initially, the scrapbooking was understood only by the design of family and personal photo albums, the chronicles, where we were glued out of newspapers, tickets, postcards, and with the appearance of photos, began to glue them. But time is coming, and modern scrapbooking has expanded its horizons and combined several types of needlework in one. Today, many are also attributed to the "scrap" also cardmayking (registration of postcards), and alter scrap (design bottles, photo frames, houses, alarm clocks, panels, etc.). Scrapbooking is often combined with cardboard technique (creating boxes of beer and migratory cardboard) and binding business (creating photos of books, notebooks and photo albums with Coptic Binding).
What works should you begin to know scrapbooking?
First of all, choose the job that you can do in 1-3 days. I advise you to start with postcards, boxes for a gift, fridge magnets, photo frames or converters for money. A little later, you can try to make a mini-album, a notepad on the spring or on the rings, a book of recipes or a passport cover. For larger projects, for example, the first album of the baby or the wedding photo album should be taken with minimal experience. By this time, you will more or less imagine what scrapbooking is, you will have materials and minimal tools will appear, like-minded people will appear.
Preparation for work in scrapbooking
Before you begin to create scrap-work, it is necessary:
- Think what work you want to create - postcard, box, envelope, minic, etc.
- Select 1-3 master class on the network. I advise you to pay attention to the lungs and affordable. Perhaps on the basis of two or three of them you will have your own job, for example, in one you took the composition, in another postcard template, and in the third you liked the materials. Browse in the Internet Similar work, maybe they will inspire you on creating their own. Explore the composition in the works. Be sure to fix the whole plan on paper.
- Prepare a list of materials and tools. Part of the tools you will have at home, for example, there will always be scissors, a pencil and a ruler. In the needlework shop, it is advisable to go with a list. Without a list, most often you buy much more planned. Having come to the store, we pass immediately into the department with paper. We choose the paper design, select the basis of the box, postcards or mini-album, is a watercolor cardboard, cardstock or designer cardboard. Go to the decoration department and here based on the master class and paper, we select decorations - Flowers, chipboard, lace, cutting, stickers, etc. If you buy on the Internet, it is advisable to buy on the fresh head and the next day, so you will avoid unnecessary Shopping. Based on the list of materials to the master class, fold everything in the basket, and in the morning we still review and click Buy 🙂
- Get to work in its pace. If today I do not want for some reason to screame or it does not work out the composition, take a picture and leave everything the next day. Many interesting ideas come to the fresh head and most often work is done in one breath.
Tools and materials for beginners in scrapbooking
When you just start to get involved in scrapbooking, I want to buy everything. You start thinking that without it, and without it, you just can't work. In fact, this is not so and over time you understand that from what was bought, some things could be replaced and not to buy.
I want to give a few tips that may be useful to you when choosing products for our hobby.
- The main material in scrapbooking is a specially designed paper for our hobby. I do not advise you to buy many scrapbooks at once, buy paper to a specific project, so you will save both money and place for its storage. Yes, it is very beautiful and always there is a temptation coming to the store Buy a couple of extra sets, but some sets or separate sheets of paper for scrapbooking you will have to lie and dust without a matter. Do not take care of the paper, you bought it not in order to look at it and admire, but for a specific project. Create something very beautiful! If you make only postcards and chocolates, then you are enough of the format of 15x15 cm. In the set all the sheets are chosen according to the designs and it will be easier to combine them. For albums and some large projects, 20x20 cm formats are suitable and 30x30 cm. For the basis of cards, albums and boxes are suitable for cardboard, designer cardboard, watercolor paper or tablet for watercolor. Sale in needlework and art stores.
- For the covers and bases of the album, beer or binding cardboard are most often used. Such a cardboard is sold by sheets of 70x100 cm in art stores or already cut into formats in needlework stores. There is a different density. To cut such a cardboard, a sharp stationery knife is necessary, the iron line is preferably 100 cm and well sharpened scissors. Cardboard is better cut immediately all for specific projects, and the remnants of cardboard use in projects to raise layers and decor elements.
- In the manufacture of soft covers, you will need: syntheps, fleece or thin felt of white and tissue or leather. Fabric Buy 100% cotton and preferably not to buy fabric with a very large pattern. With a bright figure, the fabric is preferably combined with one-photon, i.e. The top of the cover is a bright fabric, and the bottom of the cover and the root will be monophonic. When tissue with an active pattern, preferably decor at a minimum - frame, shaker or just a big inscription. The fabric is best to buy for a patchwork, it is more dense, it has many beautiful coloring and over time it does not burn out like a fabric from ordinary tissue stores. The quality is best Korean or American cloth for patchwork, but on the first time the Chinese will fit. Buy such a fabric is in needweld stores or aliexpress.
- It is advisable to have several types of scissors: big knife Nice for paper and fabric, manicure for cutting small details, for example, to gently cut cutting out of a sheet of paper and scissors for a tape.
Tip: To remove tape from scissors, it is necessary to wipe them with wet napkins or a rut with alcohol.
- If you are engaged in scrapbooking for about a year and love cut out of paper sheets, then the famous scissors from Tim Holtz will like. For completely newcomers, such scissors can be replaced with ordinary manicure scissors or small cross scissors for embroidery and sewing, sold on Aliexpress. Scissors from Tim Holz are produced in 3 sizes. Pay attention to which it is worth buying only small or medium scissors. They are very comfortable with long cutting cuts, hands are not rubbed and not tired. I do not advise you to buy large scissors from Tim Holtz, they differ from conventional scissors only the length of the blade for a couple of centimeters. The big scissors from Tim Holz have a minus - when cutting with all the blade to the closure of the tip of the scissors, the tip of the scissors cuts off crookedly, i.e. First, everything goes smoothly, and when the tips are closed, a small piece is cut crookedly. If you get used to and scissors not torture until the end, they cut smoothly.
- I do not advise you to immediately buy a lot of curly holes. Buy 2-3 holes, but the most beloved. Over time, some holes are blinking, and for themselves decide which company you like more. I have from the most running - figure holes of the edge and holes "Butterfly" of two sizes, "dragonfly" and the leaves of two species. If you want to make flowers, then a figured hole "Flower", at least two sizes of one species. Perhaps then buy another 2-3 types of flower. In winter work I use a curly hole "Snowflake".
- If you have a sewing machine - use it. On page and postcards, sewing lines look very beautiful.
- Instead of the charming charming or the kopodail (which is sold in scrap stores), you can buy in the sewing stores a set for installing champs. The Pobbler is an iron device with a removal for recordings, sold complete with champs. For installation required hammer. When you work with this tool, it is necessary to close the working surface with the cardboard or use a self-setting rug. Instead of challenges, you can use Brd's Lovers. You can also buy the cheapest installer in the sewing store, sold already complete with champs. I used this installer long enough.
- Instead of a cutter, you can use scissors and a ruler or a stationery knife and a ruler. It is advisable to buy a line of iron, TC when using a plastic or wood line, you can cut off the edge of the line.
- Over the first time, the cutting rug can be replaced with a thick cardboard. I used old logs for these purposes. Of course it is not quite convenient, but at first it is completely tolerant. If you decide to seriously engage in scrap, then the rug is still needed. The rug is better to buy a large format to fit for albums and for postcards. Since there is a markup on the rug, then a smooth edge of the paper to cut off the line and the stationery knife will be very simple, attaching to the markup line a ruler and walk with a knife. Take care of your arms, put them at the edge of the line, the line is hardly pressing with your fingers and do not rush when cutting. Stationery knives and metal rules are sold in construction and handwritten stores. The stationery knife can be replaced with a dump knife. It is sold in needlework and art stores. When choosing a rug, pay attention to the markup, it is better to buy in centimeters.
- To get a beautiful fold, it is not necessary to immediately buy a big board. It is quite suitable for a wand for raking with Aliexpress + Iron line + self-repairing rug. From two sides, we measure the wand for a bigting line of the fold, put the line and pressing the lines on the wand. Then we press a ruler to the split and hand bend part of the postcard. Stroke up and down and voila ... Preparation is ready. By the way, the first time a big wand can be replaced with a hook or a knitted end with a blunt end or an old non-writing handle.
- I do not advise you to buy a tool for embroidery on paper (if there is no sewing machine). It can be replaced by a thin sequel or a thick needle, a pencil and a ruler, because This tool does not do this to the end of the hole and you have to manually smear needle. Even for these purposes, a cutter or copy roller is suitable. The tool is a wooden handle on one side, and with another metal wheel with teeth. When working, this tool leaves holes for which you can walk with a needle and embroider something or leave and will be a decorative sewing line.
- You still need several types of glue. For gluing tags, letters, pearls, chips, buttons and other small details suitable Tacky Glue, Glossy Accent or Contact Glue. For paper and cardboard, the "Contact" or "Moment of Crystal" is suitable. To glue the fabric to the cardboard fit adhesive Erich Krause , Uhu. or Scotch. . In scrapbooking I do not advise you to apply bilateral scotch! Over time, scotch dries and all the details fall off, and can also leave a fat stain. If you need to give work volume - use the small square from the beer cardboard or cut off the shoe box a pair of cardboard pieces and glue .
- For liquid glue "moment" or "Crystal" it is worth buying a silicone brush. I bought on Aliexpress. With the help of a tassel glue on paper is distributed exactly and does not have to smear the glue with hands, and then rub the glue from the fingers. The glue from the tassel is easily erased and even a brush will not need to wash.
- In the sewing stores for sale a lot of ribbons, buttons, flower, rhizes, pearls.
- In stores for needlework you can find dots, pearls and glue-based rhinestones. You can add them to work for accents for 1-3 pcs.
- Do not buy decorations for scrapbooking just so, better buy to each project. Part of the jewelry will remain from each project, and the creation of scrapbooks will remain and from this can be done, for example, a postcard.
- To save on colors, you can make them with your own hands. Print the template downloaded on the Internet, translate the template on one-photon paper with a density of 180 g / m2, lower the blanks into the water, and then give the shape with the help of the bins, glue all the parts and the flower is ready. The boulder can be replaced with a spoke on which you can wear beads of different sizes, the upper round part of the ballpoint handles, small balls of different sizes, caps from round-shaped beads are suitable.
- For painting chipboard and wooden figures, acrylic and watercolor paints are suitable
- Buy 2-3 stampika .To start it is enough, and pick it over 1-2 colors Ink for scrapbooking (Ink - stamped pads). I advise you to buy ink black, they are universal and one more ink For a specific project or several projects. An acrylic block is required to work with stamps. It is possible to replace it with a piece of plexigla. First time, I used the top of the box from Candy Ferrero Rocher. It is transparent, it is convenient to put an impression. It is convenient to keep in hand and silicone stamps adhere to the base. For myself, I realized that it was not worth buying a lot of silicone stamps, because Over time, they adhere bad to the base. It is better to use rubber stamps on a wooden basis. You can wipe the stamps with a wet napkin without alcohol content or wash warm water with soap.
- Machine for cutting down at first you do not need. In online stores and social networks you can buy a finished deforestation for a specific project. After all, with the advent of the machine, there will be knives for cutting, and this is a very large cost of expenses.
- Do not buy paper napkins in ordinary stores, they need easily work. Better buy cutting made using a machine for cutting and knife "Napkin". It is denser, TK is cut out of designer cardboard or watercolor paper. It can be painted or toned. The edges have clear and curved slightly inside. It does not break when separating apart. The napkin from the usual store is very thin.
This is the cutting "Napkin" made with a special knife and cutting machine
And so paper napkins for cakes from a regular store or with Aliexpress look
- Very comfortable tray for bulk materials, such as dry glitter, microbistant, powder for embossing and dr toppings. It has a narrow neck, which is twisted with a cap. The lid can be unscrewed and pouring topping directly into the jar. The tray is easily replaced with a sheet of paper. Previously, I put a job on a blank sheet of paper, then sprinkled with topping or powder for embossing, and the residues referred back to turn the leaflet with the tube.
- Hair dryer for embossing can be replaced by electric stove or iron. Pooh, unfortunately, cannot be replaced, but buy 2-3 pieces and for the first time you will be enough. If it is necessary, then in the future, buy a lot. I had the first time: white, gold and silver.
Most often, novice in scrapbooking is difficult to arrange all the elements in the desired order on scrap work, so that the whole composition looks entirely, and not every element separately so that the work "breathe" and has not been overloaded. Of course there are scrap-craftsmen in which the composition folds easily and simply even being a newcomer in scrapbooking, but their units. Most often, the vision of the composition at the assembly stage comes with experience. And at first, the sketches are very helpful. Sketches for scrapbooking are templates (schemes, plans, sketches) in which all elements are located in the right place. A similar scheme helps to arrange all the elements so that the composition and the work is not overloaded, there was a presence in the work of "air" (free space), the inscriptions stood in the right place, the main elements were stood in operation and were visible correctly located layers.
Sketches for scrapbooking are for albums, pages and canvases
for postcards, chocolates and boxes
When working with the pages, the main elements are allocated: photo (the most important element on the page), background, title and journaling (description of the event in the photo). Journaling may be present and it can be a lot, and may be absent at all. I am not a supporter of journaling, so I replacing it for a couple of words or decor.
Sketches can be rotated and reflected horizontally and vertically, replacing some decor elements on their own, for example, instead of an asterisk can be a circle or triangle, and instead of colors there can be a seaside decor or children, instead of one photo add two or vice versa instead of two small things one big. To divide the layers instead of paper (additional background) on the sketch, there may be lace, tracing, cutting of a curb or napkin and other. The first time when choosing a sketch, always choose the clear, simple and easy. Be sure to see examples of work on this Sketch, it will be easier for you to understand how to work with it.
Inspiration and idea
Ideas most often come after some events or change of season. For example, when you want spring and you already in February you begin to make spring work for March 8 or a flower album, and after September you are waiting for a new year and immerse yourself in a magical fairy tale, after an unforgettable journey you sit down to do Travelbook or album about holidays on the sea.
I decided to help you and amounted to an exemplary list of topics for albums, suddenly something inspires you from this and it will open on some interesting project.
- Rest on the sea or journey
- Travel one day
- First year
- significant events of the first 5 years
- Love Story.
- Interesting and favorite places in the world / country / in the city
- My fluffy friend
- cottage quirks or favorite cottage
- One Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Day
- School album
- Paints of autumn
- My kindergarten
- Seasons (4 years of year in one album)
Techniques in scrapbooking
Distrassing - Artificial formation of paper or fabric, most often in this technique used torn or burned edge, cracks and scuffs using special means, as well as toning the edge of paper or tissue ink ink distress, making up coffee or tea. At one time, this technique was very popular in scrapbooking and still applied in Shebby Shik styles, "Vintage" and "Herity".
Methods of action
- Walk the distress or blade scissors on the edge of paper
- Smint and protonated using an applicator or sponge and ink Distress
- Printed a picture on beer or binding cardboard, then stabbing it and toned ink ink DISTRESS
- Rig a strong coffee and omit 1-3 sheet of paper or a piece of fabric, wait, then pull out and dry. With the help of electric stove or candles make the burned edge in paper.
Embossing - Creating a surround pattern using special tools. There are two types of embossing - dry and hot. With dry embossing, embossing is made using a special stencil and embossing sticks (stylus). With hot embossing, a special hairdryer is used with a high heating temperature, a special powder for melting and ink for embospsing for which adhesive powder for embossing. It turns out a volumetric pattern with glossy, shimmering, rough or matte effect.
Stamping - drawing pattern on paper, tree, fabric, tracing with ink and special stamps. This technique is considered one of the basic techniques in scrapbooking. Stamps are photopolymer (polymeric, transparent, silicone) and rubber. In more detail about the stamps you can read here.
On this all 🙂 the article will be replenished with new material.
I wish you all good mood and creative success!
Scrapbooking is a handmade technique at which the album, panel, a postcard or a diary with photos is beautifully drawn up. Literally scrapbooking is translated as a book of tenderloin. In this article, we will look at: step-by-step master classes in the technique of scrapbooking for beginners.
Photo album do it yourself
You will need: Tight Cardboard, Normal Cardboard, Scrapbooking Paper, Notebook, Singry Training, Glue Cloth or Marley, Ribbons, Shilo, Line, Neck, Scissors, Pencil, Cotton Fabric, Transparent Adhesive Momework, Not Writing Pen, Decor Elements - Various Colored Figures, Ribbons , ropes, beads, blasting, stickers ...
- Create an album sketch in the notebook. Denote the location of the photos and decor elements.
- Cover the strips of ordinary cardboard of about 3 cm wide, and the length of the bands depends on the desired album height. Strips are root pages.
- Take the strip and designate the center in a narrow part using a ruler. Set aside 2 mm in both directions and swipe the bands without a writing handle, then cut the corners. Repeat this process with the rest of the strips.
- Puck the sheets of dense cardboard scrap paper.
- Lay down the sheets between the stripes and lock the glue. Extreme stripes Leave free to create a cover.
- Stick gauze or adhesive fabric in this way to get binding, leaving one and a half centimeters of fabric at the edges.
- Cut 2 strips of cotton fabric and glue them at the top and bottom of the binding.
- Cut from scrap paper strip for the side of the album and stick it on top of gauze.
- Make a cover and stick it.
- Decorate the album to your taste.
Handmade photo album ready! Recommended for watching video master class!
Panel in Scrapbooking technique
You will need: Paper for scrapbooking either wallpaper, brown paper, scissors, glue, lace, line, pencil, cardboard, shoe cover, photos, decoration elements - various color figures, ribbons, rings, beads, blasting ...
- Plug the lid of the shoe box brown paper.
- Stick to the bottom of the paper cover for scrapbooking.
- Prepare 3 cardboard segments to create internal partitions, then glue them as shown in the image.
- Put 2 holes opposite each other in the lid and secure the lace for further hanging.
- Stick photos.
- Draw a spiral on paper for scrapbooking, cut it out, twist the roset, go hung it.
- Decorate the panel to your taste.
Panel in the technique of scrapbooking is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Photo album in scrapbooking technique
You will need: Color cardboard, photos of the same size, glue, thick book, brush, scissors, ruler, decoration elements - various color figures, ribbons, rings, beads, glitters ...
- Cut square cardboard squares with a size of 13x13 cm.
- Stick photos to squares.
- Fold the workpiece together and place them between the pages of the book in such a way that the ends of the paper are discarded, and it was possible to make an album.
- Apply glue to the ends of the paper and wait for drying.
- Stick Scotch strip to ends for additional mounting.
- Decorate the photo album to your taste.
Photo album in scrapbooking technique ready! I recommend to view this video!
Original photo album in scrapbooking technique
You will need: Paper for scrapbooking, ruler, pencil, glue, vasi-ribbon or paper strip, decoration elements - various color figures, ribbons, rings, beads, glitters ...
- Divide the sheet by 12 squares using a ruler and pencil.
- Make 2 cuts from opposite sides, leaving 1 square on each side. Look carefully on the image with the red arrows.
- Fold 3 bands into one and glue the place marked with arrows.
- Fold the harmonic blank and glue the pages among themselves as shown in the image.
- Stick paper strip on the side part of the pages.
- Decorate the album to your taste and fill it with photos.
The original photo album in the technique of scrapbooking is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Photo album from notepad in technique Scrapbooking
You will need: Notebook with a bright cover, photos, ceting tape, pencil, markers, ruler, glue, decoration elements - various color figures, ribbons, rings, beads, blasting, stickers ...
- Stick photos on the notebook pages. It is better to glue one page about 1 to 3 photos.
- Sign up photos and decorate the album with your favorite phrases.
- Stick stickers and re-adjour to your taste.
Album from notepad in technique Scrapbooking ready! I recommend to view this video!
Templates (sketches) for scrapbooking will help beginners to come up with a special style and use them as scrap paper.
Scrapbooking has no restrictions. You can create a chic album with your own hands. Browse the photo gallery and inspire the ideas of scrapbooking!
Before starting work, consider the style, size and design of the future masterpiece. Fantasize and combine your favorite colors. The most important thing is to come up with the topic, it can be moments of life, the story of love, travel or hobby. Photo album made by her hands in Scrapbooking technique, will be a delightful gift for loved ones. Belly experiment and everything will work out!
Hello everyone !!! When I was fascinated by scrapbooking, I did not suspect how hobbies it and how much I will open for myself ... in Washing comments to my work I often read that many would like to make an album, but are afraid, What is not wipe, do not know where to start ... I will be very glad if my MK helps someone decide on the album ... So MK ... When creating an album, it is rational to work in stages, it will help us avoid disorder in the workplace and I will save us precious time, so I divided the MK to the steps: 1. Album planning; 2. Binding for album; 3. Backgrounds for pages; 4. Decorating pages; 5. Cover for album; 6. Album assembly; 7. Final ceiling design;
Album planning. We will need this stage: • a notebook; • pencil; • gum; • Approximate album template in the head; when I start the album, then I know about knowing what I want to get in the end ... I start my album with .. . Notebooks ... I make an album pattern. That's rightly called - Sketch., But I would not dare to name my sketch sketches, so let's call it a template or layout ... Based on the number of planned pages in the album, we take the appropriate notebook. We are determined with the size of the album (the size of the backgrounds for pages; binding size; cover size).
Next, in the notebook, first patch the name of the pages. We draw the approximate location of the folds for the photo and decor ...
The template is ready ... We work further on it ... Of course, the idea may occur in the process, but for that we need a rhizink ... redrawn, added ...
Binding album. I personally like the binding of the Forest Romashina. It is easy to manufacture, looks beautiful and it is durable, because His cover has a hard, made of twin 2 mm cardboard. Link on the binding of Forest Romachine from the author of the binding.Http: //cardbylesya.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post_27.html
We will need: - Cardboard density 300 g. And the size of 50 * 70 cm. It can be found in the Stationery Store or in the store for artists. It is cheap, which is important ... And it is in different colors, the photockardon can be replaced by Watman; - Macate knife, - pencil; - line;
I have, according to the album template, the binding size of 26 cm * 26 cm and the album will consist of 20 pages, which is equal to 10 sheets, and this is a queue of 5 double leaflets. Turn 5 bands with a height of 26 cm and proportionally increasing the width, dimensions as on the picture...
It is possible to understand the design of the binding of the forest Romashina, by imaging the design of double leaves in the notebook, they, as if inserted one to another. Only double leaves in the notebook there is no root, and our double leaves for binding the root will be.
By increasing the root, each subsequent double leaflet album will acquire the volume, we need for jewelry !!! Big in the size of the dimensions we need ...
Like a notebook, only with the root.
Next, number the pages ...
Numbered and postpone our binding ...
Preparation of backgrounds for pages. We will need this stage: - scrap paper. The newcomer will be easier to make an album weathered in a single style using a set of scrapbooks, because All leaflets and decor are already perfectly combined with honey.
Further I take these files ... A very comfortable thing ...
I numbered them by number of pages in the album ....
In these files, I insert paper as I wanted it to be located in the album ...
Next, on the template, begin to cut the paper, trying on the decor and if we like everything we send back to the file ...
Already visible reversals ...
And so all the pages ...
We begin to decorate ...- Bilateral Scotch and Ribbon
We glue a tape ...
And in the file back ...
Already beautiful ...
Printed the ribbon to all pages ...
We proceed to clamshells for the photo. And I, like the binding of the album, also make a density of 300 from the cardboard and the size of 50 * 70 cm., It is in different colors.
I cut the stripes that I need the width ...
I do clamshells from the bands ... I don't throw out the remnants, you will need it later ...
I do clamshells according to the template ... and again in the files ...
And now it has already appeared ..
We proceed to the substrates for the photo. I carry the number of substrates you need (I do not throw out the remnants, they will also need them ...), and with the help of the corner hole, I do holes ... Paper take a density of 160-200 G.Na photo 100 substrates ...
Now we glue the substrates to the clamshells ... The video in the photo is a very cool thing, it works like a skating rink ... I drive all the air and everything sticks smoothly and quickly ... It is called a rubber roller-"mini brayer roller", to apply ink on paper or Stamps. Well, I found him another renovation ... especially for gluing and bought ...
Glue I use this: glue for intertwined works. Nothing is written in the jar itself. Produced in Germany ... glue perfectly and paper, and cloth, and decorations ... quickly settled, glitters so that it will not work out, if only it is able to handle (I have been trying, I am preserved on strength) after drying it becomes transparent. I brought a lot of glue, but this super!. I am all the glue ... I also, I am for a comfortable, overflow in a jar from under PVA, because he has a comfortable nose
Back to file ...
And so to the end ... tedious work ... But what to do ... it is necessary ...
Next, begin to glue the backgrounds of the pages to the already ready, numbered binding.
We take the first double leaf and a file with a number 1
Printe ... How I Nano Glue on the Background: The Glue, to which I glue a little bit, if you apply on a large area ... But I found out: When I put it on the background with a pencil with a pencil, and then only around the edge (approximately 1 cm) I smell this glue. Then stick ... There are 10 seconds in order to align the background as it should ... Then everything is crashes ...
Now we take a file with a number 20 ...
Glue stickers and numbers ...
I turn over a double sheet ... there will be a page 2 and 19 ...
Take a file with a number 2 ...
And accordingly, the file with a number 19 ...
And our first double leafle of ableast paper ...
The same for the other double sheets ...
Now, according to the template, we put the stamps on the substrate (if we want). Holding the stamps immediately before gluing clamshells, we will not make a mistake with the location of the stamps, that is, the clamshell vertical or horizontal.
Since I will have an insert at the top, then the glue is nanom to this ...
We glue our clamshell.
Decorating the pages. At the same time we prepare all the decor. We needed that our clamshells for the photo were kept closed ... We will place it beautifully ... From small paper residues with the help of the smallest knives, cut the figures suitable for us on the decor ...
Attach the brides and anchors, glue bilateral glue squares and ready ...
From the remains that remained after we made substrates and clamshells for the photo, cut out the following decor: places for memorable entries and small frames for the photo ...
We make places for memorable entries. Now a little reception .... The photo shows that the stamp itself has a frame in the form of a torn leaf, but I need only lines for records ... For this, I use a small stamped pillow ... Gently nano Ink only on the line of the stamp, without affecting the frame ... Stamp and get only lines ...
When we have prepared the entire decor ... decorate the pages: Signature Signatures are glued with glue, cutting into bulk bilateral adhesives.
We start decoking sheets.
The volume decor is trying to position so that it is uniformly on reversal. It is necessary so that the album is well closed and helps to avoid deformation of sheets upon subsequent album storage.
Assembling album. We will need: • partially reversed cover; • Fully reversed binding; • glue • Shilo; • needle; • Satin tape;
I attach a binding to the cover a little different than the author of the binding. I alternately stick to the cover immediately, ranging from the first double leaflet (with the biggest root) and alternately ... I feel so more convenient. And we take the first double leaf.
Smear well glue ...
We take the second double sheet, smear glue ...
Leave that the whole design is well grabbed ... until complete drying.
We proceed to the firmware.
Pencil outlining space for holes.
We make a silent hole ...
We begin to flash ... I will try to pick up a diameter of 2 times less than the diameter of sewn, otherwise the firmware process will be difficult. If you can insert brothers with a ribbon in holes in the holes, and hide the legs, sticking a thin strip (0.5 cm wide) from the same paper From which the binding is made.
First we flash in one direction ...
Then in the opposite direction. When firmware in the opposite direction, try not to get a needle in the ribbon in the root. So we get a neat double firmware of the album ... and beautiful and reliable !!!
Final barcode !!!
Final decoration of the cover. I will become new from the installation of the corner. We will need: - Corrika themselves; - glue; - Mackety knife, more precisely its reverse plastic part; - Makeup rug;
Inside a corner dripping glue.
We set the corner and press the plastic part of the knife to the corner so that it grab.
We proceed to the "face" of the cover.
We have a decor ...
Attach the brdeds tape ...
We glue the drawing.
According to my idea, it will be a frame in which, if desired, later, you can insert a photo.
Similarly on the reverse side.
I got such a disgrace on the boats ... If in your idea, you won't work for the mousets, that is, you will not stick anything to the bends, and the broach legs will be hidden, then braces you must set up to the cover of the cover . I specified in detail in my MK about creating the cover https://stranamasterov.ru/node/784114 more than 46-54
With the help of sheets of scrap paper, we decorate the mousets and, accordingly, under them hide the legs from the brids ...
What is scrapbooking
Term "Scrapbooking" , or as it is also called "screpping" comes from the English Scrap - Cutting and Book - Book, i.e. literally it can be translated as "Book of tenderloin" .
Scrapbooking is a type of needlework, in which anyone manufactures and draws up photo album telling about family history in the form of images, photographs, records, newspaper clippings and other things that Have a commemorative value .
It should be noted that scrapbooking can not only be tied to the creation of a classic photo album, but also Albums in the form of harmonica, house, boxes, as well as postcards .
The goal of scrapbooking is to save photos and various memorabilia about important, interesting and memorable events. For future generations.
Scrapbooking for beginners
Usually, when a person decides to begin to engage in scrapbooking, he wants to purchase a lot to work.
In reality, you do not need a lot, or you can find a suitable replacement.
Here is what you should have to have if you decide to do this kind of needlework:
1. Several types of scissors
Scissors you will cut a lot of different parts - large and small, and therefore you need the scissors of the appropriate size.
In addition, the curly scissors do not interfere. You should not buy a large number of different curly scissors - for starters enough 2-3 pieces.
2. Bilateral Scotch
They will fasten photos, ribbons, letters and other details.
This scotch is not suitable for gluing:
- Small details
- Background paper
In these cases, special scotch for photos will help you.
In addition, in stores you can find volumetric bilateral scotch, which will give certain details a small volume.
You can choose the usual or PVA glue, for gluing paper.
4. Figured hole punch
Do not buy more than 2 species of figure holes at once. It is worth noting that some holes are quickly blinking. In addition, by selecting 1-2 holes, you will be able to determine what is most suitable for you.
5. Sewing machine
This tool is not required, but it is worth noting that the sewing lines will look at the postcards.
In the absence of a sewing machine, a thin sequel or a thick needle will help you.
6. Ribbons, buttons, rhinestones and other details.
These little things will help you beautifully decorate your album or postcard.
7. Rug for cutting or cardboard.
For beginners, it is better to use cardboard or unnecessary logs on which you can cut.
8. Rubber stamps.
It is also not worth buying a lot of stamps, enough 2-3 pieces. Buy stamped pads to them. As the basis for a small stamp, you can use plexiglas.
To clean the stamp, use a wet napkin (without alcohol) or you can rinse with warm water with soap.
9. More advanced wizards use champs installer, and beginners can purchase a set to install the chammerts that you find in the sewing stores.
If you decide to work with this tool, cover the workplace of the cardboard sheet.
10. Scissors and ruler.
These tools will replace you with a special cutter. You can also use the stationery knife and metal ruler.
Scrapbooking (master class). Panel for photos with your own hands.
To create such an original panel, you will need a box for shoes and favorite photos, as well as:
- Paper for scrapbooking (you can replace with old wallpaper)
- Paper roll (Color: Brown)
1. First plunder the shoe box with brown paper. On the bottom of this box you need to lay (gluate) paper for scrapbooking.
2. Use cardboard to make the inner partitions.
3. Now in the sidewall box insert the lace.
4. If you wish, you can decorate the box (paper flowers and butterflies were used in this example).
How to make paper flowers and butterflies, you can learn in our articles:
* How to make paper flowers
* Corrugated paper flowers
* How to make a paper rose
* How to make a butterfly with your own hands
5. It's time to glue photos.
6. Prepare paper for scrapbooking and cut out a rush on the spiral. Next, wrap a pencil with a rifle and secure glue.
Album (scrapbooking) from the photo in your Instagram-E
This mini album will be reminded of the most unusual and wonderful moments in your life, because all your favorite photos from your account in Instagram will be in it.
It can also be used for photos taken by Old Good Polaroid.
You will need:
- Color cardboard (can with a pattern), old road maps or Watman
- Square photos
- Ruler and pencil
- Double Scotch
- simple scotch
- PVA glue or superchalter
- Flomaster or handle
- Vasi-Tape (Washi-Tape)
- Various decoration (stickers, sequins, etc.)
1. From color cardboard cut squares with a size of 13x13 cm.
2. Print photos from Instagram (you will help you the postalpix program).
3. Stick or attach a double tape photo to the cut-out squares.
4. Fold all the blanks, put them between the pages of the thick book so that the ends of the paper, where you want to make a book, drank.
5. Apply glue to the ends of the paper (it may take several layers) and leave to dry.
* As an alternative, you can glue all pages with scotch, first two, and then all together.
6. On top of the place where you glued the pages, you can glue the Vasi-tape, a strip of colored paper, color tape or a flat sticker to hide some irregularities and / or adhesive traces.
Mini photo album (scrapbooking)
The dimensions of this notebook approximately 18 * 24 cm, but you yourself can choose the suitable size for you.
1. Prepare a sheet of thick paper and divide it by 12 squares. Use a ruler and pencil what to do.
2. Now you need to make two cuts from the opposite sides, leaving 1 square until the end of the paper. Look carefully on the image, as is done.
3. Fold all three strips into one, gluing the places specified by arrows.
4. Now fold the harmonic harness. The arrows are the places where the glue should be applied to connect the data of the parts into one page.
* You can also cut these parts to make more pages.
5. Fold the harmonic and connect all the pages of the Vasi-ribbon or a conventional paper strip that you need to stick to the ends of the pages.
6. When it turned out a mini-photo album, you can decorate it to taste. Use paper of various shapes and colors, markers, stickers, memorable small souvenirs that can be glued, etc.
How from notepad make a unique album
You will need:
- Notepad (preferably with a bright cover)
- Photos (pick them up logically)
- Feltolsters and handles
- glue or double-sided scotch
1. Prepare everything you need to create an album to not look later.
2. Organize your favorite photos in a specific order, based on the number of 2-3 photos on the page (the fewer photos on the page, the greater the place for decorations and experiments).
3. To get the original album, use as well:
- Color Scotch
- Stamps of different sizes and shapes
- wrapping paper for background
- Stickers - they can be decorating almost everything if competently use.
Golden postcard (scrapbooking)
For the manufacture of gold paper you will need:
- Paper for printing (any white paper A4 format)
- Acrylic Gold Paint
- Decorations (ribbons, beads)
1. Cover the table with a newspaper, and put the plastic bag on the newspaper. Put white paper sheet on the bag.
2. Prepare 5 white sheets of A4 format and somed them in a lump and wet hot water.
3. Put wet, crumpled paper in a bowl, where you first pour the PVA and water and stir up to the capeter consistency.
4. Remove the crumpled paper and gently spread it on a sheet of paper that you have prepared in paragraph 1.
5. Prepare threads and put them on wet paper in chaotic order. Can put different minor items on top of paper to make some texture, for example, you can stop thin napkins, which then put on paper or use dry grass.
6. When everything is already decomposed on a sheet of paper, it is necessary to cover it with polyethylene and put under the press for 3 hours.
7. After pressing polyethylene, remove and give paper to dry.
8. Cut the edges of the paper and cross them with ribbon, or hide the machine or manually.
9. Pray paper.
Acrylic gold paint will help you. Paint should be applied with a bristle brush up-down movements, i.e. You do not paint paper from left to right and vice versa, but as if trying to leave a handprint on paper.
10. Start decorating a postcard - in this example, tapes and a bow.
Scrapbooking (video lessons)
Interesting scrapbooking idea
Scrapbooking F. OTO
How to do scrapbooking for beginners step by step with photos
One of the interesting techniques for designing albums, postcards and diaries is scrapbooking. This work is performed from unnecessary newspapers and magazines. If you translate this term more briefly, this is a book of tenderloin. In our article you will learn how to make scrapbooking for beginners step by step with photos.
What is needed to perform this technique
To implement all sorts of scrapbooking ideas in the reality, it is necessary to have some material, tools and elements of scenery:
- Flowers. May be made of sheets or fabrics.
- Brothers cloves. They are used not only for fastening colors, but also act as separate parts of the decoration.
- Special metal rings. Need to install into holes. And then through them they passed the tape or decorative thread.
- Textile fabrics. There are many types of such parts. Optionally buy them in specialized stores. You can find such things in cabinets with old clothes.
- Beads, beautiful butchers. There are no many of them in scrapbooking, because you can choose the necessary size and color of buttons and decorate the craft.
- Translation. These details, many remember from their childhood. But we remind the firmware to be applied to the desired sites and grasp the surface with a wooden wand. The picture from the stickers remains on the surface.
- Designed billets for text in the album or on a postcard. Of course, in these cases, the hand is often applied, but some masters still use journaling.
- Tags. It is better to choose an unusual shape of cutting on thick paper as such details. These elements are needed for decoration of albums and postcards, but no less often used for journaling.
- Rings for albums. They are different diameters and colors, depending on the product, a certain color is selected and accordingly the diameter of the parts.
- Lucky and paint. For the scenery of the crafts, absolutely any paints and varnishes can be applied. It is better to choose the giving surfaces of old age, and form cracks.
- Means for fixing blanks. To carry out such work, either a special adhesive composition or two-way tape is suitable. It is impossible to use PVA glue, since the surface can be swollen and yellow spots will appear. For example, two-way tapes are ideal for fixing elements of decor and photographs. But for fasteners of flower and iron elements it is better to use hot glue.
The decor figured out. Now let's deal with the materials:
- Paper. This is the basis and it is undesirable to save. For any crafts in this technique, it is recommended to use scrapbook, as it has a high density. As for the base for crafts, it is better to use cardboard or very dense paper. For trucks of this type, special materials are sold in various colors, textures and volumes.
- Depending on the scrapbooking idea, you can select suitable options. It's not so difficult to find them. Special albums for the scrapbooking on bolts and files are considered the most popular for this type of creativity. Often make homemade albums from cardboard, kept on rings or ribbon.
So with the materials figured out. It remains to tell what tools are used for making crafts in scrapbooking technique.
- Special rug. If you plan to do scrapbooking not one day, it is better to buy a special rug, because it is much cheaper than to buy the table.
- Cutters and knives. In principle, the most necessary is a bug knife, but the cutter will allow much faster and more smoothly cut off the whole stack. With the help of the cutter, you can achieve a beautiful and smooth fracture line of sheets.
- Hole puncher. One or two curly holes are quite enough for beginner masters. If you plan to deal with this creativity for a long time, if necessary, you will need to buy them.
- Installer of chalks. It is advisable to acquire this tool, universal type. It with different diameters and can install the chalomeness almost anywhere.
- Scissors of figure type. Such scissors are quite easy to use and have an affordable cost.
- An important tool for scrapbooking is a stamp. It can be acrylic or silicone. The difference between them is small.
- Stamp ink. They also have a different type and speed of drying. Select them must be pushing out from the type of material selected and its color.
- Tools and materials for embossing. If dry and volumetric emboss is selected during operation, then a special tool is needed. When you need to perform hot stamping, it is quite suitable for a hairdryer or iron.
That's all you need to execute scrapbooking for beginners step by step. Now you can proceed to the creative process itself.
Making a miniature album for children
With the basis and tools figured out, now you can start.
How is the scrapbooking for beginners step by step with the photo album:
- From thick paper cut out the basis for cladding. We decorate her sides braid. Cut out a piece in size of one side, but with a margin of about 0.5 millimeters. We clamp the three edges, and on the fourth fix it. We glue the workpiece on one of the sides.
- On white fabric, fix a piece of identical size with one of the sides. Cut from scrapbooks identical to one side piece. From white rearbed paper glit on this part of pockets. We decorate it with all sorts of tissue or white plastic.
- Fix over the pocket of the plastic latch and glue on the outdoor side. We open the part to measure and make a piece of another color. Similarly, we do on the other side. Fix everything on the basis and decorate them with carved parts from fabric or logs.
- We make one more pockets from white paper. We decorate it with a scrapbook, we make the hole with a figured hole. Insert into the album. We make another sheet from the main material, in two corners with a regular hole punch holes and install champs in them.
- Take a decorative thread through these holes and glue the album to the base. We produce another sheet for the page, decorate it and glue the decor elements. On the next page, we make pockets, its edges cut out figured scissors.
- We make such leaves, how much you need and glue them in the middle. When everything is ready to turn over to the outer side, cut the appropriate size of the scrapbook sheet, fix it with glue. On the front of the crafts of the Fabric Loskutok. Then we select a lace or a ribbon, also fix this section with a variety of beautiful flowers and tenderloin on children's theme. In complete, we glue the core of the album itself.
So we get a ready-made album with your own hands scrapbooking for beginners. Everything is not so difficult, as it might seem, at first glance.
We recommend that you try another interesting quilling technique
Postcard in scrapbooking technique
Next, we propose to make a scrapbooking card. In this lesson, we will teach you to make them without the use of special scrapmasters.
For the manufacture we will need:
- dense white paper;
- Color cardboard;
- Printed autumn leaves, templates can be found on our website Megamaster.info;
- Simple pencil and ruler;
- Set of paints and brushes;
Prepared everything you need? Then begin the manufacture:
- From the tight sheet, cut out the basis for a postcard with a length of 14 to 28 centimeters. In the middle of this workpiece spend a line with a handle. At this mark we fold the element in half.
- Cut from color cardboard Square 13.5 to 13.5 centimeters. From the white sheet, we make a square of 12.5 by 12.5 centimeters. It is well wetted with water. We appline all the shades of yellow and sprinkled with a cook salt.
- While the paint dries out, we glue our blank paper from colored paper on the base. When the painted item dried cut out from any cardboard, the base for it is glued and fix the decorative thread on it.
- Breeping on a colored surface. Cut leaves and wish for a postcard. Congratulations can be beautifully writing from hand. Glue several leaves and inscription.
- We recruit the paint of the green color put the points on the surface. Then we close the congratulatory inscription by the sheet and tapping on the tassel, decorate the surface.
Crafts ready. That's the such scrapbooking postcards can be given to any familiar.
We also have other ideas for making postcards
Let's make a beautiful envelope for a monetary gift. Such a handicraft is made quite simple. For work it will take patchwork paper with different textures and pattern, ruler, scissors, hot glue, decor, scissors are ordinary and curly.
If everything is ready, start:
- From a white sheet, cut a rectangle 29 for 20 centimeters. By length divide it on three pieces, one of which should be less than several centimeters. From both sides, we celebrate 0.5 centimeters, we carry out a line. Sut off the side to the smallest piece in the width.
- Watch all parts into an envelope. The remaining sidewalls are tailored inside. We measure and cut the segments of different colors and textures. The decorative hole punch one of the sides of all billets and part of the envelope, which will be a pocket.
- We glue the pockets and glue the blanks on the surface of the envelope. Similarly, decorate the back exterior of the craft. Open and decorate pockets for money. Make a picture of the frame from the cardboard. We select the wish, glue on the front of the envelope.
- On top of the inscription fix the frame. Under Framework, fasten decorative ribbon. Decorate all the flowers and tie a beautiful bow. Additionally decorate, beads and leaves.
Here is such a scrapbooking master class can organize anyone. Ideally make such an envelope for a wedding money gift.
If it turned out to be made in the technique of scrapbooking postcards or other crafts, we suggest a notebook.
To organize this, prepare it:
- Beautiful scrapbook;
- A4 sheets;
- Blue sheet;
- Ready envelope of any color;
- Ready binding;
- figurine punch;
If everyone has prepared, we begin the manufacture:
- We apply ready to bind to the cardboard, mark the size and add half acetimeter. Cut the detail with scissors. Apply to the decorative scrapbook. Location the dimensions are slightly more cardboard blanks. This part is cutting in half and select the appropriate color of the sprapbumagi to make the strip from it. Cut from the selected material of the strip.
- Boca stripes tear through the entire length of the figure hole. On the base surface we apply glue and fix the prepared element. Next, cut out the strip of identical length from not thick cardboard. We measure the width of the root on the binding and in the middle of the cardboard billet delay the result.
- We apply a ruler to these strips, and spend on them a handle or non-footing knife. We fold on these lines cardboard. I turn over. Then, before visible fifteen lines, we wash the entire surface with glue and connect the cards.
- After drying the glue bending the root to a semicircular shape. Glue on this item Previous product. All sides are waiting for the main cardboard. Cut the corner and glue the decorative paper to the inner sides of the notepad. So we get a practically ready-made scrapbooking element for a photo album or notepad on the phased instruction.
- Next, we select a beautiful ribbon, mark the right length and cut off a piece. We glue both edges from the inside. We apply a layer of glue to the surface of the previous element and fix on the cover. Cut the desired number of sheets in size and glue them in the middle.
Notepad in the technique of scrap for beginners for the detailed instruction is ready. You can use it not only yourself, but also to give a friend or relatives.
Several interesting ideas scrapbooking crafts
If they coped with the previous ones and they are not enough for you, we suggest to consider a few more ideas of such crafts and postcards for scrapbooking technique. For these creative work, a similar material will be required, which we listed above. Establish to manufacture.
Folder for photos
Let's not long to describe for what and how to use this craft after making, because the name speaks for itself.
Ready for creative process? We begin the manufacture:
- Cardboard A3 format is horizontally and from the edge, we retreat about one centimeter. We fold the sheet so that the other side comes into contact with the mark.
- Similarly, we do with another edge. We make pockets from paper with a pattern and glit pockets inside the folder. Cut from the magazine any beautiful drawings. And we draw up the left part of the folder.
- On the front, you prepare the workpiece from the sheet with the pattern. On top of this paper, put one-window material and decorate the composition with a bright image. We manufacture different color cards for photos, cut corners at the same distance. We draw them up and place photos and insert into pockets.
Folder for photo ready.
Album for boys and girls
To make an album for children, act in the following steps:
- First, black on the cardboard beige two circles. Cut them and two more small circles for nose. Turn the circle to the ovals. We glue, make the same billets and secure them instead of the ears.
- We apply large circles to color material and depict the hairstyle of a boy and a girl. We glue the eye and hair on the circumference. We harvest squares for the cover, glue to the surface of paper with a print. From above of this material, the heads of the children are fastened. Add decor.
- We manufacture from a rectangular leaf accordion. And glue the right number of sheets. Fix it on one of the edges of the cover and fasten the front side of the crafts in the same way.
Funny album is ready. Having studied our material, you learned how to make crafts in the scrapbooking technique for beginners.
Scrapbooking (literally translated "Book of tenderloin") is the art of creating and designing original photo albums: personal or family. Imconsidered at the first sight of the technique allows you to turn a pack of photos in a historic chronicle, a love romance or an adventure story - it all depends on the material and fantasy.
The term appeared in the 1830s, the book of John Pula "Anthology of manuscripts and literary scrapbook" served to him. But the history of albums with verses, quotes, their own thoughts and gentle by immigrained memorabudies is rooted in those days when photographs have not yet been and in risen. The dear heart of the notebooks were popular among young Englishmen and Germans in the 16th century, and later the fashion came to Russia.
Modern scrapbooking technique is used not only for photo albums, with its help draw up notebooks, postcards, boxes, gift envelopes, business card holders. Even a digital variation appeared - the gallery of sets of background images, frames, letters and other elements with imitation of various textures.
The main charm of scrapbooking is that even the newcomer is able to create an exclusive product, the main thing is desire, taste, patience and competent selection of materials.
Materials and tools
A detailed description of all possible tools and materials for scrapbooking may take a whole book and is unlikely to be appropriate as part of the review article. Let us dwell on the main points.
It is best to use special scrap paper to work. In contrast to the usual, it practically does not contain lignin and acids, which means for a long time will retain its color and texture. You do not want the album than a few years?
Scrap-paper is different density, sizes and colors. In addition, in stores for creativity there are double-sided paper and ready-made sets.
The density of the paper, as well as the size, is indicated on the package and can be in the range from 120 to 260 g / m2. - The more density, the thicker paper. Dense paper (from 190 mg / m2) is usually used as the basis of the page, and more subtle - for decorating.
On double-sided paper, the drawing is applied on both sides, it is more dense and is used where it will be visible on both sides, for example, on forboats or notepad separators.
Ready paper sets for scrapbooking are convenient for beginners - you can pick up a kit for the manufacture of the album of the desired size, in a certain color scheme with harmoniously selected motifs.
Moment-crystal - Universal option, inexpensive, suitable for gluing paper of any density and installation of decorative elements. It is transparent, and the surplus can be easily removed, without spoiling the product. Cons - sharp smell and aggressiveness to some plastics.
Glue Pompon and scrapmaam - special development for scrapbooking, are also universal in work, like a moment-crystal, almost odorless, but several times more expensive.
Adhesive pencil Suitable for paper only and does not withstand the test of time, it can be used to temporarily fix the paper before the firmware.
Plow It is suitable only for fastening thick sheets of paper, thin under the influence of liquid glue can be deformed.
Double sided tape It can be used for temporary securing paper and decorative elements.
Adhesive thermopystole - Great option for mounting large decorative elements. Small parts are quickly cooled, as a result of which they are poorly fixed, it is also not designed for gluing paper.
Choose glue for scrapbooking
Paper work tools
Paper knife. It is best to use two knives: construction (not a stationery, it is too cocking) and a bug knife with a small blade designed to cut small and openwork elements.
Paper cutter. Not the cheapest tool is intended for cutting simultaneously multiple sheets of paper in one size. A beginner scrapbookaker can do without it, using the paper sets of the desired size.
Kropodail. This is a tool for creating a round hole in paper or fabric for the subsequent reference setting. There are stationery kopodiles and specialized, the main differences between which are exactly the accuracy of the obtained hole and, in the cost of the device.
Hole punch. Designed for the formation of slots in paper - round, curly and curb (on the edge of the sheet), depending on the type of hole punch. There are also cars for cutting and embossing - except for cutting holes they are used to create an embossed pattern on paper, but they are roads and are designed for professional work.
Varnishes, paints and toppings
Acrylic. The most universal option is used to create covers, pages backgrounds, imitation of some textures, coloring volumetric elements made of clay, plastic or gypsum. Water soluble paint, opaque - in case of an error in choosing a color, you can wait for drying and put a new layer of the desired shade.
Choose acrylic paints
Alcoholic ink Give the brightest and rich colors, are well idle almost on any surface, even on foil. With their help, you can create marble effects: add a few drops of different colors into the water, using the "inflated" straw over the surface and gently lower the object for staining.
Choose alcoholic ink
Watercolor The effect of airiness adds to work, with its help you can create background pages in gentle colors and color stamps. When using watercolor, it is necessary to remember that excess water can deform pages.
Popular also Paint sprays - They are applied from the pulverizer, without brushes or other tools, often using stencils.
Glitters и Pearl powder You can add to acrylic and watercolor to create shine, radiance and effects of metal surfaces.
To create volume and textures apply Toppings. - Brightly painted quartz crumbs or marble size of about 1 mm. They are added to the paste and mediums, or use as a powder on glue, paint or pasta.
Scrapbooking gives full expanse of self-expression - materials for decor are limited only by the framework of the artist's fantasy. In Works use any printedworks and their fragments, ribbons, flowers and leaves, buttons, fabrics, lace, beads, pins, cords, champs, rhinestones, suspensions, brids, paper tape, stickers, tags, volumetric cuts from cardboard, paper and paper and Tree, Gypsum elements, accessories for toys, details of the clock.
Select decorative elements for scrapbooking
American style It is considered a classic scrapbooking, it is good for beginners. The main difference is most often one photo on the page, abundance of jewelry, often multi-layered. Albums are obtained colorful, bright, elegant, with various patterns, but weathered in one color scheme. They have many memorable little things: labels, checks, tickets from events, booklets, brands. Positive and emotional style is good for the design of teenage and children's albums.
Vintage - Works stylized under ancient, usually in beige-coffee tones. Objects associated with the past, predominantly pre-war years, are old entries or cuts from newspapers, decorations, laces, rusted metal buckles, protrude as decor. All elements should be present traces of use (real or artificial) - scuffs, chances, torn edges, are populated.
Heritage (Eritaw) - A close relative of the vintage is most often used to create generic books and family albums. It differs from the previous style with the mandatory presence of real elements and a longer time period, if Vintage is usually oriented at the beginning of the last century, then work in the eritia technique can capture more than a hundred years. Color range of discreet tones is selected based on the available photos.
For Shebbi-Shika Characterized light pastel tones, a large number of details - colors, ribbons, pearls, gypsum birds or angels, suspension. Most often used to create children's, maiden or wedding albums.
European style Perhaps the most strict in scrapbooking. Minimum decorations and backgrounds, many photos, cut in the form of various geometric shapes and located in the form of a collage.
Pure and simple. Works in this style most of all resemble traditional photo albums. Balanced composition, photos without special sizes of design occupy most of the pages, backgrounds of monophonic, decorations are a bit used.
Freestyle - It is creative and self-expression in its pure form. Unusual solutions, unexpected combinations of technician and elements, bright decoration, emotionality - both in photos and decor.
Mix Media It assumes a mixture of at least two styles, bright color combinations, active use of stencils, unusual textures and backgrounds from girlfriend.
Grunge - Typically male style - weatheted in dark gloomy or extremely contrastful colors, used in the albums about travel, for rock topics. Causes predominantly dark emotions. Quotes, newspaper cuttings, stamping prevail in the design. As backgrounds are brick or concrete walls, losing paint, rust, drums.
Composition in scrapbooking
The creation of each album sheet should be started from the selection of the composition - this approach as a result will give the best idea to the basic idea and comes the overall impression of work. The correctly created composition sequentially sends the viewer's view from the element to the element, helping it to "read" the album as a book. The composition is built on three whales: integrity, dominant and equilibrium.
Composition integrity It implies the uniformity of the color gamut, the intended style and content - this choice extends to each sheet and for the entire album as a whole.
Dominant . In each sheet there must be one semantic center and one or two composite centers.
Semantic Center - The main story idea is usually one of the photos, the remaining decorative elements should only complement it, and not draw attention to themselves.
Composite Center Used to manage the attention of the viewer. It should differ from other color, size, shape, location (aside from others), or a grouping around itself small elements
Equilibrium - This is harmony, reigning on the page. When looking at work should not have the feeling that one side of the sheet "heavier" is different. This is achieved by the location of the elements relative to the conditioned axes conducted on the sheet - horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or combinations of them.
The sequence of work on the album
one. Decide the theme of the album and the design style, assemble the available materials, buy the missing. For the first work, it is better to use ready-made sets to the maximum.
2. Prepare a workplace - tools and materials must be at hand. Use the rug to protect the surface of the table from scratches, splashes paints and glue.
3. Cut the base of the Cardboard album cover: The height of the part should be equal to the height of the future album, and the width is to fold from the album width multiplied by two, with the addition of the thickness of the product. Thickness is calculated based on the intended number of pages - for each 3-5 mm. Bend the item in two places to get the root.
four. Wrap the cover of paper - first from the outside, so that the paper wrapped inside by several centimeters, and then with the inner - to the paper sheet for several millimeters do not reach the edge of the album.
five. Cut the pages of the future album - they usually, on each side, a few millimeters less cover.
6. Collect an album cover using double-sided tape and stripped paper. There should be 3-5 mm between the pages, depending on the alleged decor. If volumetric elements are planned, you need to leave more space.
7. Place the paper pages and connect with the cover of the cover.
eight. For sheets of sheets cut the sheet paper sheets of the desired size. Cuts can be drawn with punch holes or curly scissors or ribbon - cut a leaf slightly larger, make a fold in size and cut off unnecessary.
nine. Make a substrate for photos - it must be 2-3 cm. More photo size, possibly with a curly edge.
10. Before gluing parts, you need to put the entire turn, apply paper, substrate, photos, and all items - maybe the composition will need to correct a little. After the result is satisfied, start consistently glued the items.
The workplace should be spacious, provide easy access to the materials and a good overview of the work - there may be a desire to see several reversals.
Use volumetric items, bows from various textures, they revive the product.
Do not be afraid to leave empty space on the sheet. A small amount of background may create a feeling of a jet. Position the items unevenly, and in groups, they must create "visual stains" on which the view will stop.
Use the golden cross section rule. Slide the sheet with conventional lines into three parts - the places of intersection of the lines are optimal for the main element of the composition.
Develop. See tagging video, communicate with masters on forums and exhibitions. And most importantly - do not be afraid to experiment. Sometimes the most unexpected decisions are transformed into real masterpieces. We wish you good luck on your creative path!